Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2024

1977 - 2nd Infantry Division in Korea #4

https://youtu.be/vqrZVQUNloI?si=sXKRE1zwokHFDBQ1     QR code
public party of Indiana's avatar

public party of Indiana

Man·Crossroads of America// crossroads of the world; Indianapolis, Indiana
Verified iconTwitterTumblrVimeoFoursquareFacebookYouTubeFlickrGoodreadsYahooLinkedIn

The public party of Indiana is a Political Party; "I," Donnie Harold Harris, Started to cause change because of pain from others delivered by hate. hate can be any law passed to control the crowd. Thank you for allowing me to tell you who I am. My story starts a little unusual. I have perfect recall. Kind of like the perfect pitch is in music. This is only possible because of the stomach and brain connection, where emotional memories are stored. Our first brain. I remember everything emotionally. Allowing me never to have to remember anything as it happens. Things stick to me. I am sure the social workers have other causes. For now, I go with what has worked for me so far. Here we go. You are the first to hear my story. I was born on 8/1/1953 @ 6:33 AM on Saturday morning. My mother, a teenager, was a 19-year-old named Mary. I was her 7th child. She turned 20 the next day. I am an Identical twin. I was born 3 minutes after My brother, Who disappeared before I was born 3 minutes later, @ 6:33 AM on August 1st, 1953. MyMomm told me, the last time I talked to her before she passed away, that she had to yell at the Delivery team several times during that three minutes to get them to her side because something was wrong. They had become overwhelmed, saving my twins' life. I was very healthy; he was a sick baby born (Twin To Twin Transfusion Syndrome). Need a blood transfusion and incubator for six months. My survival rate was 10%. His was 1%. We were not supposed to make it. Yet we did. I have visions of three souls traveling down to occupy the two bodies. I'm not sure who or what happened to the third middle soul. I was stopped for a last-minute briefing by a Higher being, My guardian god when the middle or third soul shot past me. The first is known this lifetime as Lonnie Darrel Harris, who has been my twin companion for eight other lives over the last 9200 years. This is our ninth and final one, per an old agreement. We have been twins all of those times. After several months of wondering what I had done to him, I was finally reunited, and I went into this new life. At about 12 months. My male 14-year-old cousin, a repeating baby sister, had molested me. MyMomm wondered why a teenage boy would hound her to babysit, so she watched him to no avail. I recall there were two babies on the bed when he Molested me. I could not roll over on my own. What happened to me was also sad. I have been circumcised against my knowing approval. I carry those scars to this day. By the time I finished 8th grade at 15 with ten years of schooling/2nd grade twice, I would go to 21-grade schools more than once. Live in the guardians' home 5 or 6 times, up to 2 years. The last time we turned twelve was at the Marion County Children's Home. Donnie Harold Harris and Lonnie Darrel Harris would live in over 100 houses. Meeting 10,000 other kids. My friends and 100 or so teachers. I am not a Republican but an Ex-Democrat. I have united these two into a unity. One that is for the most in number for any given thing. I believe our rights start at birth with our first breath. Government is a privilege, not a right. At all costs, the babies and children are at the most risk at this writing. Now, a new form of molestation has become the norm with reconstruction surgery and mind stripping and implanting new identities. The children are the new target of those trying to control our future. We are the citizenry and permanent residents of the planet, not anything in our minds or made up in any way. The government is temporary. Our right to single citizenship is our greater freedom as a human. I do not believe in the slipping costs of a child, the slipping of religion, or the spitting of citizenship. Be it a city-state country or the whole world. Can you help us all to secure a future for our children? Hello, Welcome home. It is I who shall point out one way we may go. I am Donnie Harold Harris, sent by a God I know as Dad that might help our transition to our home planet, bouncy future. On a sunny Saturday morning, Donnie Harold Harris was born on 08/01/1953 at 6:33 AM. As an Identical twin, Lonnie Darrel Harris was born @ 6:30 AM. He was very sick, only making it with the help of an African American Lady who gave him a transfusion. Born at the new specialty hospital for Women Called The Colman Hospital at the later campus of Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis. The training doctors of doctors were the best at that time.Thus saving his life. And possibly mine. I, Donnie Harold Harris, was born the seventh child of a teenage mother named Mary. I have met Gods and Demons on this and other planes of existence. I was purposely sent here for a mission from My Dad, a God. I was raised in Hell and nurtured by genius. I have waited for the right time to express myself. I attended twenty-one grade schools, one junior high and Two High Schools, and four Universities. I was drilled straight by the wonders of the U.S. Army Drill Sargent's care. I would experience torching, beatings, and piss-boarding. I had to endure turpentine poured into my asshole. I lived the hate of the poor American child firsthand. I was Raped and assaulted nine times before I was sixteen. The three that stand out in my gut are rape by two different cousins as a baby. Buddy Huddleston and Ronnie Harris. Both died as younger men. A Rape by a Catholic Priest at nine years old changed my life's course to this day. I had only attended church once, close to the general hospital where I believed I was born. By 18, I would have been sexually used by 20 to 25 Catholic priests. Including the one who would later Marry me, my Catholic wife. Father Morley introduced (trafficked) me to his brother Bud Morley. One priest took my twin and me to Ca. Stopping along the way to pimp us out for cash. Worst yet, I was Captured and forced raped by a military soldier at 15 in the summer of 69. After turning him in, the local police, who betrayed my childish belief that police protected children, were put to the test. The rapist soldier threatened to murder my whole family with a hunting knife if I did not drop the charges. Telling the sheriff of this recent confrontation handling my case suggested I did that. So, I dropped the charges as if I did not matter. He stated he was out of jail on bond and awaiting trial for a similar charge at another Army base. They did as the catholic church moved the rapist around to different locations. After the Priest rape, I would be led down a road of Sexuality unknown to most people. I was passed around to several Catholic priests and other clergies, up to about 20 locals, and trafficked to Hollywood for more. Every John was a movie producer or film director. I became convinced this was my calling until a Loud booming voice changed my direction on Hollywood Boulevard. In the summer of 1969, the most famous movie star, Rock Hudson, tried to pick me up two times in July 1969 for child sex. I was only fifteen at that time. I had been trafficked by 2000 or so johns, from Indpls. to Malibu Beach- Teawonnia, Mexico, up to San Francisco. I knew the world was in trouble when a guy like Rock Hudson picked up fifteen years old for sex. It all came together when I heard once again Gabriel's voice. I had established a maximum of never going where I did not know how to get back or where I was going. I turned him down. Twice. That was the second time I heard God asking me a question. I have to know about it from that day on. What if you were to become president someday? I have dreamed of becoming a scientist since I was a child. I never considered anything else. I was a long-haired, run-a-way 15-year-old little boy. I would turn down a wilder-than-I-could-imagine-sex party with two girls on Hollywood Blvd. With a small Charlie Manson following behind. I would meet him once again at Pandora's box at sunset. twice, Like Rock Hudson, I turned him down. This was two weeks before the Tate/ other murders. We had a common Villa Street, Indpls, and the children's home. I did not know how I would get back to Hollywood, so I passed on the orgy request. Young girls were a dime a dozen on Hollywood Boulevard at that time. Life moved on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello, and it is true. I am me, and you are you. We are we, and there are them—everyone else. That makes all of us.